Friday, November 20, 2015

Cosi Free Sandwich - Friday, Nov 20th


As an initiative to donate money to the NYC Food Bank, Cosi is giving out free sandwiches on the first 3 Friday's of November. Today, November 20th, is the last Friday!

Simply sign up to get the coupon here and bring the coupon to your nearest Cosi.

Walk in and bring the coupon to the register. Then, choose from one of the 3 following sandwiches (along with your choice of chips or carrots):
  1. TBM (tomato, basil, mozzarella)
  2. Cosi Club
  3. Tuscan Pesto Chicken
Unfortunately, I don't think they make these promotional sandwiches to order. After taking my coupon, the cashier went to the back and got me a pre-made flatbread sandwich, which I assume is not as fresh as one a paying customer would receive. But since I literally paid 0 cents for this sandwich, I'll keep my complaints to myself :)

Here's the Tuscan Pesto Chicken that I got at the 56th and Madison/Park Ave location:

(definitely heavy on the lettuce, light on the chicken and sun-dried tomato spread)

Don't miss out - the deal ends when Cosi closes tonight!

2 comments:


  1. It is one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the world,
    with more than 12,000 restaurants in 36 countries.
    The chain’s products include doughnuts, bagels, other baked goods,
    and a variety of hot and iced beverag


    dunkinnation survey


    dunkinnation survey

    ReplyDelete